Not enough for a weekend update….
- If Bill Maher is against you, you’re probably doing something right.
- My biggest problem with Dan Patrick is that he has no other ideas than to throw money at the problem.
- If Biden’s coming to Texas you can pretty much guess the guest list.
- Three words: About Damn Time.
- The question no one is asking: What IF voters aren’t as ignorant of Social Security’s funding woes as the media elites seem to think they are?
His last coherent, well reasoned argument was when?
He manages to keep his conservative bonafides by offering offsets, but his ideas are straight out of the statist/progressive playbook. A government solution to every problem.
IF, that is, you’ve been paying attention to the Colorado Model rumblings that are taking shape in Texas. (After Matt Angle managed to bungle his shot at it.)
I can honestly say that I’ve never felt animosity from any President in my lifetime. Sure, Nixon and Carter had their issues, and Bill Clinton was moderate/progressive, but none of them displayed the obvious animosity for a State or region as Obama does for Texas.
The common thought is that Perry’s SS comments have him in deep trouble, yet his polling leads continue to increase. Occam’s Razor seems to say things aren’t as they’re being reported.
Have a great weekend y’all. Unless your team is Notre Dame (Go Blue!) I hope your team is a winner.