- Justice who paid property taxes with campaign money says he’s fixing reports – Chuck Lindell, Austin American-Statesman
- School finance lawsuit, or coal in taxpayers’ stockings? – Michele Samuelson, Empower Texans
- Educrat Scoffs At College Readiness – Michael Quinn Sullivan, Empower Texans
- Perry urges Iowans not to settle, but polls show little movement for him – Jason Embry, Austin American-Statesman
- Perry’s Iowa Push Not Moving the Polls – Ben Philpott, Texas Tribune
Political pundits say Iowa is where a candidate goes to refine their message.
“Candidate” is singular, but “their” is plural. Trib editing has been slipping of late.