- Ron Paul: The TT Interview – Ross Ramsey, Texas Tribune
- Twitter Kills the Most Important State Level Conservative Group in the Country – Erick Erickson, RedState
- Anita Perry encourages husband to run for president – Brad Watson, WFAA News
- Critics think Bush ties could cost Perry – Rick Dunham, Houston Chronicle
The Houston Chronicle maintains an expensive DC bureau to turn out belated insight like this?
- Rumsfeld had role in Perry meeting – Ben Smith, Politico
If he’s running, the president will need foreign policy advisors. He could do much much worse than Doug Feith. And incidentally, if your value-add to this story as a Texas journo is “neocons! neocons!” you aren’t contributing much. The term has little meaning these days.
- Why Rick Perry’s a Genius. Srsly – Jason Stanford
- Will "Sanctuary Cities" Galvanize Texas Latinos? – Julian Aguilar, Texas Tribune