- What’s next for Perry? – Paul Burka, BurkaBlog
The evangelical leaders are among the least-principled folks in politics….
Imagine if Burka had similarly slandered, say, Hispanics, or African-Americans, or some other group more in favor than those crazy immoral Christians?
This is the guy widely regarded as the “Dean” of the Texas lockstep political media.
- Perry Commits to Flat Tax, Reforming Entitlements – Daniel Halper, The Weekly Standard
- Perry seeks to re-establish his footing on the right – Jason Embry, Austin American-Statesman
- Rick Perry’s Support for a Flat Tax Cheers Steve Forbes – John McKinnon,
- Romney's shoulder touch rubs some the wrong way – Robin Abcarian, Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- An intuition – Unca Darrell
- Alleged Looter Calls For Eroding University Governance – Michael Quinn Sullivan, Empower Texans
- Texas Parent PAC funds the bad guys – Weston Hicks, AgendaWise Reports
- Whatever Ricardo Sanchez Was Doing in Q3, It Wasn’t Fundraising – Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog
- Toy Trains: Anything you can do, we can do more inefficiently – Empower Texans
- Texas Constitutional Amendment Propositions 2011 – Blue Dot Blues
- TEA faces tough call on CCISD – Curt Olson, Texas Budget Source
- Bexas County Terrorism? Actually, "Drunk Moroccans in sombreros to blame" – Chron.com