- Perry, Lawmakers Blast Obama Over Shuttle Retirement – Chris Hooks, Texas Tribune
- CNN Poll: Perry near the top in GOP nomination race – Paul Steinhauser, CNN.com
- Rick vs. Kay: Rick within a few points of Obama, and he's not even running yet – Rick vs Kay
Think Newt Gingrich is wishing he had listened to Perry’s advisors a little more closely regarding his own campaign rollout? It’s Gingrich, so probably not.
- Will Perry Carry the Day? – Brian Bolduc, National Review
- Lawmaker targets Houston VA official's job in cemetery flap – Stewart Powell and Lindsay Wise, Houston Chronicle
- Begging the government to give back our money – Bill King, Houston Chronicle
- Most successful session ever, Dewhurst says – Joe Holley, Chron Texas Politics
- A Lack of Media Coverage for Hispanic Conservative Views – George Rodrigquez, MySA.com
- @mqsullivan Has His 140 Characters Back – Reeve Hamilton, Texas Tribune
- Here’s What Happened: Empower Texans, Soros, Twitter, NPR, and AgendaWise – Weston Hicks, AgendaWise Reports
A number of questions remain (such as, why were so many accounts suspended without warning based on the actions of one user?), but it’s good that Twitter (with a nudge from Drudge) has un-suspended the accounts of Michael Quinn Sullivan, Empower Texans, Agenda Wise, and Push Junction.