- Obama writes off Texas – Christina Bellantoni, Roll Call
No surprise to Iconoclast readers.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott jealous of Texas' #1 Biz Friendly Ranking – AP
- Perry to position Austin to be bigger than Silicon Valley – Lori Hawkins, Austin American-Statesman
- Another round of Washington vs. Texas? – John Gravois, PoliTex
- Texas losing big in security fund cuts – Paul Weber, AP
- Negotiators halve school-fund cuts – Peggy Fikac and Patricia Kilday Hart, San Antonio Express-News
- Guns on campus amendment shot down by House in fiscal matters bill – Erin Mulvaney, Trail Blazers Blog
- Perry signs abortion sonogram bill into law – AP
- Date of 2012 Texas primary still may move – Aman Batheja, PoliTex
- Paul Burka's gambling Conspiracy theory – Paul Burka, BurkaBlog
We’re ok with rumors, but how about some actual reporting?
- Perry’s Office Clarifies Governor’s Role in Budget Process – Nolan Hicks, Chron Texas Politics
Fact checking and careful editing do not always appear to be priorities for the Hearst Austin Bureau.
- Romney takes jabs at Obama in Arlington appearance – Scott Nishimura, Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- David Dewhurst Embraces The DewCrist Label And Openly Declares War on Conservatives – Erick Erickson, RedState
- Why Does Higher Ed Oppose Stewardship? – Michael Quinn Sullivan, Empower Texans