- Emotional voter ID bill debate ends in passage – Tim Eaton, Austin American-Statesman
- Texas House passes voter ID bill – Aman Batheja, Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- Perry fined over ethics reports – Mike Ward, Postcards
- Public Education Chair, Rep. Eissler, on Social Studies Standards, Gail Lowe, and Fordham Institute report – Texas Legislative Update
- Special Report: Widespread Abortion Abuses In Texas Exposed – Operation Rescue
- Evan Smith attacks the UT Board of Regents – Weston Hicks, AgendaWise Reports
- Progressive Activist/Trib Board Member Ellen Susman – Daniel Greer, AgendaWise Reports
Of course, Tribune founder/moneyman John Thornton was once a liberal activist (but has now put that aside in favor of agenda-driven journalism *wink*).
- Top Perry aide takes senior job with Gingrich – Jason Embry, Postcards
Will Texas political media finally give up their obsessive speculation about Gov. Perry’s secret plans to run for President in 2012?
- A Murphy/White Tax – Empower Texans
- Vincent Harris on Social Media — Social Media Club