- Lawmakers Call it Quits, Leave Unfinished Business – Thanh Tan, Texas Tribune
- Cornyn shut out of Senate hearing on new air regs that affect Texas – Dave Michaels, Trail Blazers Blog
- Feds declare all of Texas a natural disaster area due to drought – Betsy Blaney, AP
- Texas Vets Told Not to Use 'God' During Services – Nik Rajkovic, KTRH News
- Rick O'Donnell: The TT Interview – Reeve Hamilton, Texas Tribune
- $70,000 deal in hand, ex-UT official rips educators, lawmaker – Ralph Haurwitz, Austin American-Statesman
- Statement by Gov. Rick Perry on End of 2011 Legislative Session
- ID measure passed quietly, while sanctuary cities bill died noisily – Tim Eaton, Austin American-Statesman
- Poll: Obama leads Perry in Texas – Aman Batheja, PoliTex
Two words: Not believable.
- Dixie Dilemma – Ron Brownstein, National Journal
- 'Incendiary' Rick Perry, Todd Willingham and the death penalty – Grits for Breakfast
- Strategery Hurts My Head – On the South Steps
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association puts forth 5 percent rate hike – Purva Patel, Houston Chronicle
- A response to Michael Quinn Sullivan – Paul Burka, BurkaBlog
Mr. Sullivan has a point, though he overplays it to a ridiculous extreme, as is his custom.
This from the veteran journalist who just attacked the character of a new Susan Combs staffer without doing any research whatsoever?
- Houston man who invented Weed Eater dies at 85 – Fort Worth Star-Telegram